We’re on the lookout for a talented graphic designer to help interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. Your duties will include participation in a variety of products, including web adverts, in-game decals and textures, UV map textures (on existing models), and so on for a variety of BanTech Systems projects and products.
This position does not include work for associated projects, e.g. Stepford County Railway. You will only be contracted for BanTech Systems original projects.
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts, using creative approach
- Use various media sources and graphic design software to accomplish your work
- Develop rough drafts and present your ideas
- Improve final designs according to comments and gain full approval
- Must be at least 13 years old
- 1+ years' experience of working as a Graphic Designer or other similar position
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies, such as Creative Cloud, Affinity Designer or similar
- Strong abilities to comply with requirements of time, costs and deadlines
Payment / Salary:
- Payment based on contracted projects
- £10-20 GBP per hour based on experience
- Expect to perform 4-5 hours of contracted work per week
- Application has no fixed closing date, and will instead close once the vacancy has been filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying